Family Health & Wellbeing
More than just physical health – it involves your emotional, social and mental health too! Our Aquatic programs promote mindful practices combined with flowing sensory water activities taught in a non-judgemental peaceful environment.
Our Programs include:
- AnteNatal AquaYoga: Pre Natal mothers enjoy the wonderful properties & support of the water, feeling almost weightless whilst performing gentle breathing & relaxation exercises. Pure Bliss
- Post Natal Yoga& Swimming: Alone time for new parent’s whey can rebuild &recoup, exercising in water improves sleep quality, reduces fluid retention & increases circulation too.
- NewBorn, Mind, Bonding & Swim: For baby, This is a combination of calming sensory swimming & balance exercises for strength. For parent, grounding exercises & flowing movements with stretching. A bonding experience like no other
- PABA Yoga for Parent & Baby: A similar program to Newborn but with more activity to help maintenance of cardio-vascular fitness, mobility and muscle tone for parent & the introductions of breathing & confidence exercises for parent & child.
Health & Welling Teacher workshops
Teacher workshops that support your workforce. This powerful and effective wellness method is beneficial for both business owners, teachers & parents who want to let go of negative thoughts and patterns so that they can become the very BEST version of themselves and create a healthy, positive and successful life.
Parent and Baby SPA
A relaxing program for parents and babies
The world’s first aqua Parent and Baby Spa concept. A relaxing program where both parent and child bond together combing PABA Yoga movements and Aquababies swimming techniques. Enjoy a sensory experience of bubbles, colorful lights and music. Carried out in one of our very unique and special baby spas. This program is also ideal for couples to enjoy quality time with their baby together in a private environment. The Spa area is private with fresh clean water each session. You can either have a teacher give you instruction on the combined techniques of swimming whilst enjoying the sensory experience, or parents can just hire the area to have fun and relax with their child.
(A specialised baby spa will need to be used for this program)
What are the real benefits of the Parent & Baby Spa?
- A relaxing exercise for both parent and child
Parents may choose to hire the pool purely for fun and bonding whilst relaxing and enjoying the sensory experience. The bubbles and jets fountain help to stimulate touch, colourful lights which helps stimulate sight and bubbles and music to stimulate our hearing.
- Its suitable for different age groups
There are two levels based on the age of the child. The first is for parents with babies up to 12 months; the second for toddlers from 12 months upwards. This two age groups ensures that the children are engaging in age and ability appropriate activities and that the workout program is adjusted accordingly.
- Private Time Together
This program is also ideal for couples to enjoy quality time with their baby together in a private environment. The Spa area is private with fresh clean water each session. You can either have a teacher give you instruction on the combined techniques of swimming whilst enjoying the different sensations of the bubbles, lights and music. Or you can just hire the area for both parents to have fun and relax with their child.
What are the benefits For Babies?
Water is a great equalizer for babies and they can achieve some level of independence before they can crawl. The water provides support and they love the fun and freedom of the whole experience. More importantly, the classes will:
- Provide water safety training
- Build water confidence
- Teach basic breathing exercises
- Provide some of the basic foundations of swimming
- Encourage physical, social and psychological development
- Enhance their awareness
- Improve eating and sleeping patterns
- Promote co-ordination.
- All this provides the foundation for an active and fit childhood, which is wholly beneficial.
What are the benefits for Parents?
PABA Yoga is an excellent method of exercise which improves the fitness of the heart and lungs, tones the body and reduces fat. It is an ideal form of postpartum exercise as it is kinder to joints as the water supports some of the extra pregnancy weight. Body weight issues are important to postnatal women and exercising in a private spa helps to reduce self-consciousness.
This program also offers a outlet for parents to spend time together with young children, commonly cited as a valuable experience for new parents. The multi-sensory environment of the pool opens up whole new experiences for children. The classes are a good opportunity for parent/child bonding as they involve plenty of physical and eye contact and they also enjoy the an unique form of interaction.